Share the Celebration!
Refer a friend to join the Summit! Not only can they take advantage of the $25 registration fee, but you will also receive $25 off your next month’s membership when they sign up!
Refer a friend today, and together we can celebrate 25 years of health and well-being!
Working out is better together with a friend. At the Summit, we’re constantly striving to add more value to your membership. Now when you refer a friend and you’ll receive a $25 credit towards your membership dues. It’s easy and there’s no limit on the number of friends you can refer!
Step 1: Sign the referral card and give it to your friend.
Step 2: Have your friend present the signed referral card at the time they join.
Step 3: We will adjust your next month’s dues to reflect the $25 credit.
Printable Member Referral Card
Four Reasons To Exercise With A Friend
- It’s motivating – scheduling a time to exercise with a friend makes you more accountable and less likely to talk yourself out of your exercise plan.
- It’s fun – sharing your experience with someone else is always enjoyable.
- You’ll workout harder – having someone to push you through that last set is a great way to get the most out of your workout.
- You may try new things – it’s less intimidating to try new exercises, classes or equipment when you have the support of a friend.
A referred friend must purchase a contractual membership from The Summit for you to qualify for a credit. This is for a new membership only. Complimentary memberships, temporary memberships and family add-ons to the referring member’s primary account do not qualify for this program.
To be eligible for Referral Program credit, you must meet all of the following requirements:
• Be a current Summit member (excluding guest/short-term members, trial or complimentary members and sub-members who are part of a current membership).
• Be 18 years or older.
• Be financially current on your account
Stop by the front desk or Member Services for a Member Referral Card or print one using the link above. Please contact Member Services with questions, 406.751.4107