Temporary Membership Special
FOR EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY STUDENTS AND SNOWBIRDS.
Purchase a temporary membership for 2 months and get the 3rd month FREE.
Must be purchased and activated by July 1, 2017 and the months must run consecutively.
Call 751-4107 or see Member Services for more details.
Member Services Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesdays 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Summer Hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Monday - Friday 9:00-5:00 pm
Wednesdays 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
*Restrictions may apply to the above specials.
$10 Teen Fit Membership
Two month membership for teens ages 13-17 for only $10.
- Sign up June 1 - June 30 during Member Services hours, Monday - Friday 9am - 5 pm and Wednesdays 9am - 6pm.
- Parent or legal guardian and teen must BOTH be present to sign up.
- All Teen members will be expected to abide by all club rules and regulations.
- This Two-Month Teen Membership applies to persons ages 13-17.
- To be eligible, the teen cannot be a current member of The Summit Medical Fitness Center or have been a member within the past 90 days excluding temporary memberships.
- The membership begins upon day of registration and lasts for 2 consecutive months. June 30 is the last day to sign up.
- All teens must have a parent/legal-guardian present at the time of registration. A photo ID of both the parent and teen are required for enrollment. We require a school ID or birth certificate or any other personal ID for the teen if they do not have a driver’s license. Parents/legal-guardians are not permitted to sign up a neighbor’s kids or relatives. Parent/legal-guardian must sign all applicable membership forms including waiver and medical release.Member photo required.
- The Teen Membership includes full access to The Summit Medical Fitness Center and Group Fitness classes.
- Personal training, Tennis, CE Youth Training Academy and other specialty programs/services are available at member rates but are not included in the membership (fees apply).
- Appropriate behavior is required. Rough-housing and rowdiness will not be tolerated and teens displaying inappropriate behavior will have the membership terminated.
Ongoing Advance Payment Specials
- Pay a Year-In-Advance and receive a 10% discount on regular EFT monthly dues (excludes corporate rates) and a 50% discount on the one time registration fee. One year agreement required.
Advance payments are non-refundable. When the advance payment is depleted, your membership will not automatically cancel. If The Summit doesn't hear from you before your advance payment has depleted, you will receive a statement in the mail and will be billed at the direct bill rate
- Pay a Year-In-Advance and receive a 10% discount on regular EFT monthly dues (excludes corporate rates).
- Pay Six-Months-In-Advance and receive a 5% discount on regular EFT monthly dues (excludes corporate rates).
Member Services Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesdays: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Restrictions may apply. Please call 751-4107 for more information.