Member and community safety are our top priority. Social distancing is a key tool in our effort to reduce transmission of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Therefore, effective Monday, March 16, 2020 and until further notice, we will be closing these locations:
- Summit Medical Fitness Center
- The Westshore Medical Fitness Center
- Polson Medical Fitness Center
In order to answer specific questions and concerns about COVID-19 and how it will affect our members and guests, we will be updating this page as the situation evolves. As we are all well aware, the situation remains incredibly fluid and will most likely undergo many changes. Rest assured, we are working hard to take care of our members and will always strive to do the right thing!
If you have any questions not addressed below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We do have staff who will remain available to help answer your questions and we would love the opportunity to serve you.
How will this affect my billing?
I want to cancel my membership. What are my options?
- As a result of the Summit’s recent closure, all member billing will be suspended until further notice and March dues will be prorated.
- Credit adjustments for March will be posted to all member accounts and will be applied to future billing once the Summit reopens.
- Members that have paid for a year in advance will receive an extension on their membership once the facility is back in operation.
- We understand that exercise and welllness are critical parts of staying healthy, and we all will be missing the Summit during this time. That being said, the Summit offers quite a few different ways for you to freeze your account rather than canceling. Please email us at email@example.com with your concerns, and a representative will follow up with our best recommendation for your particular situation.
- We are currently refunding April swim lessons and Spring volleyball leagues. We will contact each participant to process the refund. Please email us if you have questions.
If you have questions or concerns in regards to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please visit https://www.krh.org\covid19
for up-to-date information. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your help and for your understanding. Please review the precautions below.
Steps you can take to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
The Summit Medical Fitness Center Management Team