We are more than just a health club.
Your Summit membership can offer you:
Travel Pass Facilities List 2014
- Modern facility with accessible hours
- Convenient check-in — Full size lockers
- Separate locker rooms for adults, families, boys, and girls
- Free one-time Fitness Consultation for all members 13 years & over
- Certified Personal Trainers on duty during most hours of operation
- 7 Free Guest Passes per account (Awarded annually on July 1.)
- 25 yard, 6 lane pool — Whirlpool spa
- Men's and women's saunas and steam rooms — Full size gymnasium
- Sportflex walk/jog track (8 laps per mile) — 1 racquetball court
- Cardiovascular mezzanine with treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, steppers, rowers, ski and skate simulators, and a cardio theater
- Complete weight training area with Technogym equipment and free weights
- Climbing wall (30' high by 38' wide) — 2 aerobic studios with neo-shock maple flooring
- A variety of fitness classes which are medically based and scientifically sound
- Volleyball and Soccer Leagues — On-site day care
- Quality youth programs including S.P.A.R.K. After School Program and Fun Camps
- Teen After Hours Program — Senior classes and programs
- CPR certified staff and AED and Oxygen on site for emergencies
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) billing available from checking or savings accounts
- Vacation Freeze plan available — Free medical leave (with doctor's written authorization)
- Discounts at other participating clubs throughout the country by using the Medical Fitness Association (MFA) Travel Pass Program.
- Medical Fitness Association Travel Pass Program.