Youth Training Academy
Why Join the Youth Training?
CE Youth Training Academy Pricing Per Session:
- Injury prevention
- Performance enhancement
- Long-term muscle hypertrophy.
- Short-term neuromuscular function improvements.
- Coordination for kids is important and lifting weights allows them to become familiar with their bodies making a brain to muscle connection. This will make their reactions quicker and more accurate when it comes to competition.
- Power production and strength can be worked on at an early age. Prevent early exclusion of sport participation by not being cut. These adaptations occur in a quick manner in athletes with no experience because of motor unit recruitment patterns developing. Even at this early age, muscles can be detrained so if you don’t use it you lose it.
- Strength training is SAFE.
- Will not harm the growth plates. It will actually increase growth hormone and testosterone.
- Expert coaching
- Kids need to be in a safe environment where properly certified individuals are supervising and coaching technique with EVERY athlete.
- Members: $258 (can be divided into two payments, $129 1st payment at time of registration and $129 2nd payment in week 5 directly charged to account).
- Non-Members: $308
10 class pack:
(12-month expiry) (Currently Unavailable)
- Summit members: $169
- Non-members: $199
5th grade and up
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE; https://hdc-p-ols.spectrumng.net/Summit/Members/PR/Programs.aspx?searchby=category&siteid=375&catguid=e966b80e-6bda-4ddf-b6d0-723526225972
1. What is the Youth Training?
Strength, speed, and mobility-based movements will be used to set the basic motor skills in place to enhance the participants’ success in sports. Small group training environment with certified coaches. Sessions are approximately 1 hour in duration.
2. Is training safe for my child?
Overwhelmingly, the research points to exercise enhancing athletic performance, reducing injury, and thus assisting in the growth process of both adolescent and preadolescent athletes. We provide a safe environment supervised by professionals to mitigate injury risk involved in The Turf area.
3. When are the training sessions offered and how do I schedule them?
Sessions are available after school during the school year from 4-5 p.m. on Mon, Wed, & Fri. 8-week sessions. To register, please contact the front desk at The Summit or Competitive Edge. You can enroll in a session or purchase a 10-pack. Enrolling in the session is encouraged to promote consistency and it's also a lower price point per class.
We can be reached at email@example.com or 406-751-7323
During summer time, class times will change.
4. What happens if my son/daughter is not able to attend the session at the time that I committed for?
Cancellations must be made three business days prior to the start of the session for a full refund minus a $5.00 administrative fee per participant, per session. Make-up classes and/or credits will not be available should a class be missed for any reason. No refunds or credits will be issued after the session begins.