- We train with proper form while also encouraging high intensity
- We challenge your metabolic rate using primarily barbell and strength-based exercises
- We perform a complex barbell movement prior to our circuit to teach and improve technique
- We provide diverse workout variation
- Above all, we strive to execute safe and proper technique at all times
As a Competitive Edge member you’ll have access to our specialized Strength and Conditioning Coaches. Have additional questions about your goals, technique, or program? We’re here to partner with you to ensure you meet your goals.
Call 758-7493, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
MetCon Day 1 & 2 Groupings (Participants must choose a group to attend for day 1 & 2 & and classes are generally kept to no more than 10 participants). Day 3 Classes are on Fridays and participants can choose which one works for them.
- Group 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 6:15 AM
- Group 2: Mondays and Wednesdays @ 11:15 AM
- Group 3: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 5:30 PM
- Group 4: Mondays and Wednesdays @ 12:15 PM
MetCon Day 3 Open Gym workouts: Fridays 6:30-7:15 AM, 10:00- 10:45 AM, & 11:15 – noon..