When you're stronger, you're better.
"No one has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a person to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which their body is capable."
Upcoming Classes (begin 5/15 and 5/16):
Limited to 8 people per class.
- Group 1: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30 AM
- Group 2: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 AM
- Group 3: Tuesdays and Thursday at 8:00 AM
- Group 4: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 AM
- Group 5: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 AM
- Group 6: Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30 PM
- Group 7: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 PM
- Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 6:15 AM w/ Kyle
- Mondays and Wednesdays @ 11:45 AM
Competitive Edge represents a transformational shift in the fitness industry back to the basics. What’s old is now new. Our goal is to help you build a stronger, more useful body through a simple, practical, results-driven approach employing barbell training. We live in a world full trendy equipment, ankle bands, and bosu balls. You’ll learn that a barbell is all you really need.
The CE MANIFESTO
What we provide:
Isn’t it time you stopped wasting hours in the gym exercising and started training?
- Expert coaching with a focus on proper technique and safety
- Personalized instruction and guidance
- Safe and research-based approach to effective, results driven strength training.
- Small class sizes and 1-on-1 options
- Semi-private turf training area
- Relaxed, supportive atmosphere
- Every session is conducted under the watchful eye of an experienced coach who is there to guide, correct and motivate
Exercise is random. It's working out with the sole intention of getting hot, sweaty, tired and sore. Exercise is what most people do at the gym when they don't know what they should
be doing. Training, on the other hand, means we have a specific goal in mind and a carefully designed plan to reach that goal.
When we train, we aim to master barbell exercises, and then, little by little, make them harder. Over time, this carefully managed cycle of stress, recovery and adaptation increases the functional capacity of the entire body and rewards us with more muscle mass and bone density, less fat, better balance and coordination, and increased stamina and energy. This time-tested approach to strength training is fun, safe, challenging and incredibly fulfilling. It works for any person of any age and is, without a doubt, the most effective and efficient way to improve the way you look, feel and move.
As a Competitive Edge member you’ll have access to our specialized Strength and Conditioning Coaches. Have additional questions about your goals, technique, or program? We’re here to partner with you to ensure you meet your goals.
Questions Call: (406) 751-3096
– Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.