Youth Training Academy
CE Youth Training Academy Pricing:
- Injury prevention
- Performance enhancement
- Long-term muscle hypertrophy.
- Short-term neuromuscular function improvements.
- Coordination for kids is important and lifting weights allows them to become familiar with their bodies making a brain to muscle connection. This will make their reactions quicker and more accurate when it comes to competition.
- Power production and strength can be worked on at an early age. Prevent early exclusion of sport participation by not being cut. These adaptations occur in a quick manner in athletes with no experience because of motor unit recruitment patterns developing. Even at this early age, muscles can be detrained so if you don’t use it you lose it.
- Strength training is SAFE.
- Will not harm the growth plates. It will actually increase growth hormone and testosterone.
- Expert coaching
- Kids need to be in a safe environment where properly certified individuals are supervising and coaching technique with EVERY athlete.
- $129 per month for Summit Members: Minimum 2-month commitment (access to 3 classes per week)
- Non-Summit members need to either join the Summit to become a member or purchase the 10 class pack.
10 class pack:
- Summit members: $169
- Non-Summit members: $199
5th grade and up
: Choose either Schedule 1 or Schedule 2
Schedule 1 = Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Schedule 2 = Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Monday to Friday:
High School Elites Class:
Mondays & Wednesdays @ 7-8 PM
Saturdays @ 10-11 AM