YTA Summer Options
SUMMER schedule for Youth Training Academy is set to begin June 10th. Classes will be offered Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 10:00-11:00 AM. The first 4-week session will run June 10th - July 12 (taking 4th of July week off).
The second summer session will start July 15th and run for 6 weeks until August 23rd.
For the summer, athletes can choose to enroll in the sessions or purchase 10-packs through the Summit front desk.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out at email@example.com or 751-3096.
Youth Training Academy
Why Join the Youth Training Academy?
CE Youth Training Academy Pricing:
- Injury prevention
- Performance enhancement
- Long-term muscle hypertrophy.
- Short-term neuromuscular function improvements.
- Coordination for kids is important and lifting weights allows them to become familiar with their bodies making a brain to muscle connection. This will make their reactions quicker and more accurate when it comes to competition.
- Power production and strength can be worked on at an early age. Prevent early exclusion of sport participation by not being cut. These adaptations occur in a quick manner in athletes with no experience because of motor unit recruitment patterns developing. Even at this early age, muscles can be detrained so if you don’t use it you lose it.
- Strength training is SAFE.
- Will not harm the growth plates. It will actually increase growth hormone and testosterone.
- Expert coaching
- Kids need to be in a safe environment where properly certified individuals are supervising and coaching technique with EVERY athlete.
for the upcoming 4-week session (6/10 - 7/12).
- Members: $129
- Non-members: $154
10 class pack:
- Summit members: $169
- Non-members: $199
*** Summer Side Note: The 6-week summer session running from 7/15 - 8/23 will cost $193 for members and $231 for non-members.
5th grade and up
Monday, Wednesday Friday:
1-hour classes at 3:50 & 4:20 PM (DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR: Sept - May)
1. What is the Youth Training Academy?
Strength, speed, and mobility-based movements will be used to set the basic motor skills in place to enhance the participants’ success in sports. Small group training environment with certified coaches. Sessions are approximately 1 hour in duration.
2. Is training safe for my child?
Overwhelmingly, the research points to exercise enhancing athletic performance, reducing injury, and thus assisting in the growth process of both adolescent and preadolescent athletes. We provide a safe environment supervised by professionals to mitigate injury risk involved in The Turf area.
3. When are the training sessions offered and how do I schedule them?
Sessions are available after school during the school year at 3:50 & 4:20 PM on Mon, Wed, & Fri. 8-week sessions. To register, please contact the front desk at The Summit or Competitive Edge. You can enroll in a session or purchase a 10-pack. Enrolling in the session is encouraged to promote consistency and it's also a lower price point per class.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
. During summer time, class times will change.
4. What happens if my son/daughter is not able to attend the Competitive Edge coaching session at the time that I committed for?
Because Competitive Edge has offered a tremendous membership value, we must enforce all sessions for their full length of time (similar to cell phone plans and car leases). In the event you permanently relocate more than 50 miles outside Kalispell City limits, your contract may be canceled with proper documentation. In the event your son or daughter cannot attend a session we will make an attempt to accommodate with permission to attend a class not originally scheduled for that individual. In the event your son or daughter becomes unable to participate in coaching at Competitive Edge due to a medical reason, the membership may be frozen and extended beyond the session dates. This extension must be submitted during the time of your son or daughter’s initial membership and needs to be authorized with a physician’s note. Extensions will not be granted if applied for after the contractual expiration date.