Pickleball can be played in the gymnasium during specified Picklball times, see Schedules
Pickleball times are listed on the gymnasium schedule and are Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Two courts are available on 1/2 court.
Due to COVID-19 our Pickleball guidelines have changes.
We want everyone to enjoy Pickleball at The Summit. Please review the following etiquette and guidelines. Thank you!
PLEASE WASH AND OR SANITIZE YOUR HANDS OFTEN.
- Reservations are recommended but not required. You can make reservations 72 hours in advance. Please call front desk to reserve your court, 751-4100, Option 2.
- If there aren't any reservations, play it's on a first come, first served basis.
- Singles and doubles only, 4 people maximum per court.
- Members only.
- No mixed play between courts.
- One hour reservations or play time.
- Only one reservation per group per day.
- Please bring your own gear.
Have fun, it’s only a game.
Follow the rules and schedule.