Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 17, 2021 from 9am to noon at Woodland Park & Pool. This event is for children 4-13 years of age who want to compete in a triathlon. This event is made up of a swim, bike and run and is broken down into age groups. The 4-5 age groups will swim 25 yards (must have a parent in water with them), Bike ½ mile and run 500 yards. The 6-8 age group will swim 50 yards (parent can help if needed in the water), bike 1 mile and run 500 yards. The 9-13 age group will swim 150 yards, bike 3 miles and run 1 mile.
Please note this year that the age groups are categorized by color. The 4-5 year old are green, 6-8 year old are red and 9-13 year old are yellow.
SIGN UP TODAY!
|Date:||July 17, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Location:||Woodland Park and Woodland Water Park|
|Price:||$20 prior to July 1 and $25 after July 1.|
|More Info:||Call 751-4133 or E-mail Us|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RACE DAY:
**NEW** Beat the crowd...Friday, July 16th packet pickup 5pm - 7pm at The Summit. Race day pickup also available 8am - 8:30am at Woodland Park.
- Pre-race meeting will be in the pool area at 9:00 am for all ages.
- We are timing the event and will need to have all participants in the pool area before race start at 9am ready to swim.
- Do not put bib numbers on kids prior to entering the pool.
- Only one parent/guardian allowed in pool area.
- Participants all receive a finisher ribbon. Ribbons will be awarded at the end of the race.
- Please park at the Conrad Complex ball fields or across the street from Woodland Park. Parking will not be available in the park.
- Don't forget your water bottle, goggles, towel and bike helmets are required.
- Parents are responsible for helping competitors count laps/loops on the course.
- Life-jackets are provided.
- Ages 4-5 must have parent in the water and on course with them the entire time.
- Ages 6-8 can have a parent in the water with them if needed.
- Balance bikes and training wheels are allowed.
- Snacks and water will be available at the end of the race.
- Map is available at the link below.
- Please walk bike in and out of the transition.
- Please call the front desk if you have questions, 751-4100.