Alumni Program - Success With Lasting Change!
Congratulations on your new healthy lifestyle!
Now let us help you stay connected to your vision, goals and success!
Alumni Program Includes:
- One Coaching session a month to check in and stay connected.
- One meeting per year with a dietitian for additional questions you might have.
- Two meetings with a personal trainer per year for adding new exercises to program.
- Access to specialized classes and group coaching sessions.
- Inspirational emails and announcements from the One2One program.
- Email access to your wellness coach for questions.
Incentives: At 6 months and at 12 months if you have maintained or lost weight at the Alumni start date, you receive one month free each!
$49 Members a month for 12 months
$59 for non-members for 12 Months
(Valued at $1,100 for the year /$91.66 a month)
For questions: Call Program Lead - Michaelann Lee (406)751-4509 or email at email@example.com
Alumni Monthly Gathering & Education
One2One Alumni's - join us on the first Wednesday of the month for our One2One Alumni Night which will be held on the 1st
Wednesday of the Month from 5:30 to 7pm featuring healthy topics each month.
The first one is Wednesday, June 1st
in conference room #1 at The Summit. We’ll be discussing “Healthy Habits”!
Here’s the agenda for the evening:
- 5:30pm to 6pm you will have the opportunity to check in with a follow-up In Body, we can also take your measurements and if you have not checked your cholesterol or triglycerides in 6 months, we can do that for you at this time as well.
- 6pm to 7pm we will hold an interactive group session for you to share what’s working for you and how we can help you with your progress and journey for the future! There will also be an opportunity to sign up for recreational outings with the coaches and meet others to exercise with to help you stay accountable.
Light refreshments will be provided.
If you would like to attend one of our sessions, please R.S.V.P. by emailing Michaelann Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (406)751-4509.
The next dates are:
- July 6th
- August 3rd
- September 7th
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th