Aquatic Age Guidelines
HOT TUB: 18 & OLDER
- Under 14 Years of Age: Open swim when Lifeguard on Duty Per Montana State Regulations.
- Under 7 Years of Age: During Open Swim times when a lifeguard is on duty with Direct Adult (18+) Supervision - Supervising Adult Must Be In the Water with the Child, Max 2 non-swimmers per adult.
- Members Ages 7-10: During Open Swim times when a lifeguard is on duty, a responsible adult (18+) must be on premises.
- Members Ages 11-13: During Open Swim times when a lifeguard is on duty. May Use Pool Without Adult Supervision on the premises.
- 14 & Older: Full access.
Please review facility guidelines due to COVID that may affect aquatic guidelines.
Non-members wishing to access the facility independently must be at least 13+ years only and pay the appropriate day fee.
Guests of Members:
When accompanied by a member, non-members may either use the member’s guest pass or pay the appropriate day fee. All ages are permitted when accompanied by a member who is 18 years old or older
Aquatic Non-Member Guidelines:
- Under 7 Years of Age: During Open Swim times when a lifeguard is on duty with Direct Adult (18+) Supervision - Supervising Adult Must Be In the Water with children, Max 2 non-swimmers per adult.
- Non-Members Ages 7-13: During Open Swim times when a lifeguard is on duty, a responsible adult (18+) must be on premises.
- 14 and older: Full access.
Multi-Use Pool Rules
- RULES may change at the lifeguards’ discretion.
- Children 6 & under must be with an adult 18+ in the water.
- Non-swimmers and children 13 & under shall not use the pool without a lifeguard on duty.
- Maximum Capacity 125
- MAX ratio of 1 adult to 2 non-swimmers is allowed.
- Take a cleansing shower before using the pool.
- Please do not use the pool if you have diarrhea or any other disease transmittable by water.
- Do not bring food-drink-gum or tobacco into the pool area.
- Swimmers not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper with waterproof pants with elastic openings for legs & waist.
- Do not change diapers near the pool or on deck.
- No animals in the pool or deck area except as required under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- No glass or breakable material allowed in the pool area.
- Offensive or unsanitary behavior is prohibited.
- No running or rough play.
- No cell phone use beyond the front desk.
- Photo policy- MUST sign waiver & photograph your family.
- Excessive noise kept to a minimum.
- No diving.
- Jump feet first & from the gutter (NOT the pool deck).
- Flotation devices MUST be US Coastguard approved. No mermaid tails.
- One Warning Rule applies, 2nd warning may cause suspension from pool area.
- Swimmers may need to pass the deep-water swim test: Swim with face in the water making forward movement 1 length of pool (25 yards) & tread water for 1 minute.
- Patrons in lifejackets: between the shallow end & black line.
- No breath holding or excessive underwater swimming.
- Mask & Snorkel not allowed unless trained to use.
- Must be 14 & older to use spa.
- Take a cleansing shower before using the spa.
- Heat stroke warning – Users limited to 15 minutes in spa.
- Maximum Capacity 15
- Please do not use the spa if you have
- diarrhea or any other disease transmittable by water.
- Warning – people using prescription medication and/or having the following medical conditions should consult with their physician before entering the spa: pregnancy, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or other serious medical condition.
- Staying in a spa too long may result in
- dizziness, fainting, and nausea.
- Enter and exit the spa slowly.
- Keep head above the water.
- No persons under the influence of
- drugs and/or alcohol may use the spa.
- No Public Displays of Affection.
- No horseplay.
Aquatic Attire Policy
- Only bathing suits and aquatic apparel are allowed in pool and spa.
- Attire not allowed in the pool and spa includes, but is not limited to:
- Thong-style or similar swimwear
- Swimsuits that are see through when wet
- Underwear, including sports bras
- Gym shorts, cut offs and clothing with buttons and zippers
- Children not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers with waterproof pants in the pool. No regular diapers allowed in the pool. Swim diapers and waterproof pants can be purchased at the Summit at Home Pro Shop & Café.
- Swimmers must dry off and wear shirt and shoes before exiting the locker rooms.