Members must pay the signup fee to start a membership. Memberships are month-to-month and may be cancelled at any time. The signup fee is required to restart your membership.
Temporary Membership Rates
Temporary memberships expire 30 days after the purchase date. There is no registration fee associated with this type of membership.
About Membership Types
- Adult memberships are for individuals age 19 or older.
- Couple memberships are for a married couple or a parent and one dependent child age 16-23.
- Student memberships are for individuals ages 16-18 who are full-time students.
- Family memberships are for parents and their dependent children ages 16-23.
- Family 1: Three family members – a married couple and one dependent child or a parent and two dependent children.
- Family 2: Four family members – a married couple and two dependent children or a parent and three dependent children.
- Family 3+: Five or more family members – a married couple and three or more dependent children or a parent and four or more dependent children.
Active Polson members (standard and temporary) may use The Summit Medical Fitness Center in Kalispell for a $5 daily fee and enjoy member pricing on Summit programs. (Restrictions may apply. See Member Services for details.)
Membership dues are paid automatically by electronic funds transfer (EFT), credit card or six- or 12- month prepay.
EFT payments are withdrawn from a checking or savings account on the 10th of each month. Credit cards are billed on the first of each month.
Polson Member Handbook