Please contact Healthy Living for information regarding group reservations at 751-4501 or email us
. Conference rooms can be rented by professional organizations for a fee when space is available.
Birthday Party Reservations
Come to the Summit and celebrate your child's birthday and you can go home to a clean house!
- Please contact Katy Saisbury to schedule a birthday party at 751-4501 or email us.
- Please include the following information with your reservation request - date, day, time block, number and age of participants and area you wish to reserve. All inquiries will be answered within 48-hours of request.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive the best rate.
- Reservations not made in advance will pay regular Summit day fees.
- The Lobby may NOT be used for birthday parties.
Birthday Party Fees
- Parties include a conference room and access to the pool and/or gymnasium during the 2 hour time block and up to 8 non-member guests to use the pool and/or gymnasium. Each additional non-member is $5. Maximum party participants is 25 (including children and adults).
- Party reservations are only made when space is available during the following time blocks:
- Fridays: 6 pm - 8 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm OR 4 pm - 6 pm.
- The conference room will be available 30 minutes before the party starts to allow time for set up. We ask that you check out of the conference room within 15 minutes of the party end time so we can get ready for the next party. You will be responsible for cleaning the conference room before you leave.
- A credit card deposit is required for all non-member reservations.
- An additional $25 short notice fee will be assessed if reservations are made with less than one week notice.
- Party fees must be paid at the time of reservation and are non-refundable.
- Guest passes can not be used for birthday parties.
Area Guidelines for Birthday Parties
- Children 6 and under must be under direct adult (18+) supervision and accompanied in the water with an adult. Maximum of two non-swimmers per adult. Children 14 and under are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Children 7-13 must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18+). Non-swimmers MUST wear a life jacket and stay in the shallow end.
- Children 7-13 must use girl's and boy's locker rooms.
- Parents with same gender children 6 and under may use the men’s & women’s locker room. Children must be under direct adult supervision.
- Please see age guidelines for specifics.
- The gymnasium is available for parties during open gym times.
- Children participating in a birthday party must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18+).
- The climbing wall is not part of the birthday party package.
- The climbing wall may be added to a birthday party package for an additional fee depending on availability.
- Please call Megan Smith at 751-4137 to coordinate group and party reservations.
Facility Guidelines Based on Age
Please review the facility guidelines
before your party or group reservation. Thank you.