North Valley Hospital, in collaboration with Kalispell Regional Medical Center, offers outpatient infusion services for a wide variety of treatments including cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, immune deficiency, infections, blood disorders and dehydration.
Infusion services are offered in a private or semiprivate setting within the hospital for patients with episodic and chronic illnesses. Patients receive one-on-one care, education and support to meet their physical and emotional needs. North Valley Hospital’s pharmacy, lab, emergency and imaging departments work collaboratively to coordinate a full array of services, providing a consistent and seamless experience for patients and their families.
You may request to have your infusions at North Valley Hospital even if your medical provider is not on staff at the hospital.
- Private or semiprivate rooms
- Collaborative care with pharmacy, lab, emergency and imaging departments
- Warm blankets
- Individually controlled TVs
- Meals available
- Massage available
- Iron infusions
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Blood transfusions
- Electrolyte replacement
- Biological response modifiers
- Peripherally inserted catheters (PICC)
- Fax patient’s prescription to (406) 863-3516.
- Please preauthorize treatment if necessary.
- North Valley staff will follow up with patient to schedule appointment.
- Please call Infusion Services for same-day infusions.
1600 Hospital Way
Whitefish, MT 59937
Sunday - Saturday (seven days a week)
7:30am - 5:30pm
Parking and Registration
Patient parking is available in the south parking area. Please register at the south admissions desk.