Take Charge of Your Health
The Diabetes Prevention Program at North Valley Hospital is a diabetes prevention course, weight loss and exercise program to help you become a healthier you.
The 12-month individualized lifestyle change program includes:
- Healthy eating and increased physical activity
- Support from certified lifestyle coaches
- Short-term membership to The Wave and group personal training
- Accountability and encouraging, supportive atmosphere
- Helpful incentives throughout the program
Cost and Registration
Program cost is $150. Scholarships are available. Participants will be refunded $50 returned based on attendance. The program is funded through the Montana Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Prevention grant. Learn more about the Montana Diabetes Prevention Program
Physician referral is required. The Diabetes Prevention Program begins January 2018.
or call (406) 863-3519.