Take Charge of Your Health
The Diabetes Prevention Program at North Valley Hospital is a diabetes prevention course, weight loss and exercise program to help you become a healthier you.
The 12-month individualized lifestyle change program includes:
- Healthy eating and increased physical activity
- Support from certified lifestyle coaches
- Short-term membership to The Wave and group personal training
- Accountability and encouraging, supportive atmosphere
- Helpful incentives throughout the program
Diabetes Prevention Program
Join us for the National Diabetes Prevention Program: A year-long lifestyle change program focused on nutrition, movement, and changing habits to improve success.
Diabetes Prevention Program Information
- Taught by registered dietitian and certified wellness coach
- Research based curriculum and evidence based program
- Learn to eat healthy food without giving up foods you love
- Learn ways to add physical activity into your busy schedule
- Learn ways to cope with challenges like how to choose healthy foods when traveling and eating out
- Free enrollment into Walk with Ease program for increased accountability and activity
- Mondays from 5:30–6:30 PM; in the Glacier Room at NVH
- Physician referral is required Cost $150 with $50 refund depending on participation
Cost and Registration
Program cost is $150. Scholarships are available. Participants will be refunded $50 returned based on attendance. The program is funded through the Montana Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Prevention grant. Learn more about the Montana Diabetes Prevention Program
. Join us for an informational session on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
in the Glacier Conference Room at North Valley Hospital.
Start Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Deadline To Register: January 31, 2020
Physician referral is required.
Call (406) 863-3519
to learn more.