North Valley Hospital offers approximately 150 educational classes and workshops every year that address a variety of relevant community health topics. The primary subjects of these classes are general health and wellness, diabetes education and prevention, and family and women’s health. NVH works to consistently adapt classes to address new or changing needs in the service area, and always makes an effort to expand class offerings to more people.
View the NVH calendar for dates and times.
Diabetes Prevention Program
Twice a year, North Valley Hospital offers the Diabetes Prevention Program, which starts in January and September. Registration is required.
Heartsaver CPR, AED and First Aid
This class is offered on the second Friday of each month.
Birth Center Classes
The Birth Center offers the following free classes, tours and support groups:
- Childbirth Education Six-Week Class
- Childbirth in a Nutshell – one-day inclusive workshop on childbirth
- Breastfeeding Made Simple
- Birth Center Talk and Tour
- Mother/Baby Support Group
- Sibling Preparation Class
- Infant Massage
- Baby Blues Support Group
- Life After Loss Support Group
Professional Office Building
711 13th Street East
Whitefish, MT 59937