Eureka Healthcare Therapy Center is ready to meet your needs.
Eureka Healthcare Therapy Center provides the most comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy services in the Tobacco Valley. Located north of town, on the west side of Highway 93, our therapy program offers a large treatment facility that is handicap accessible, as well as private treatment rooms and state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
Our friendly, competent staff develops thorough, individualized plans of treatment for each patient we serve. Our goal is to empower patients toward maximum independence, with a self-managed program promoting continued health and well-being.
How We Can Help
Blending science with inspiration, we will teach you how to prevent or manage a health condition and help motivate you during your treatment so you can function optimally.
We will work with you to help you understand your body so you will achieve long-term health benefits, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability. We can also help you prevent loss of mobility and motion by developing a fitness- and wellness-oriented program tailored to fit your needs.
The staff and providers at the Therapy Center will:
- Work closely with your physician to provide the physical and occupational therapy you require
- Help you establish a therapy schedule that fits your needs
- Help you coordinate your insurance benefits
- Help you identify adaptive equipment you may need and advise you in purchasing it
- Work hand in hand with Eureka Healthcare Primary Care and Eureka Healthcare Specialty Care providers
What does a physical therapist do?
Physical therapists are experts at teaching ways to improve function while moving through life stages from the pediatric patient to the more mature adult. Physical therapists:
- Evaluate the patient's strengths, weaknesses and limitations
- Establish a treatment plan
- Set goals based on a patient’s functional needs
- Conduct treatment to restore movement and relieve pain
- Teach and demonstrate an individualized program
- Monitor the patient to determine response to treatment
What does a speech therapist do?
Speech therapists specialize in working through the life span on speech, language, executive function and swallowing disorders.
What does an occupational therapist do?
Occupational therapists are experts at teaching ways to improve function while moving through life stages from the pediatric patient to the more mature adult. Occupational therapists:
- Help patients gain or restore their functional daily activities
- Provide support through education, exercise and adaptive equipment where needed
- Assess daily activities and routines to determine areas of concern
- Evaluate children’s performance at school or at home to determine areas of concern and devise a treatment plan
- Help patients who have suffered a debilitating incident maximize their independence in dressing, bathing, cooking and cleaning
- Promote independence and improves function after hand, arm and shoulder injuries, and following stroke and brain injury
- Help patients set goals and reach their full potential
- Conduct home evaluations
- Assessment for fall risk
- Back and neck pain management
- Chronic pain management
- Postsurgical management
- Repetitive injury treatment
- Treatment for plantar fasciitis
- Dry needling
- Astym treatment for deep tissue mobilization
- Functional capacity evaluation by certified therapist
- Vertigo and dizziness treatment
- Balance therapy
- Biomedical assessments
- Evaluation and fitting for custom orthotics
- Lymphodema therapy by certified lymphodema therapist
- Custom splinting
- Hand therapy
- Arthritis management
We are a Professional Baseball Players Athletic Training Society certified facility.
Eureka Healthcare Therapy Center
1343 Highway 93 North
P.O. Box 1456
Eureka, MT 59917
Phone and Fax
Phone: (406) 297-3915
Fax: (406) 297-3919
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.