Welcome new pediatric providers
Kalispell Regional Healthcare is proud to introduce the newest additions to the growing line-up of pediatric providers. Pediatric services offered locally include care for infants, children and adolescents in Kalispell and throughout Montana. Whether supporting a teen through chemotherapy treatments or treating a toddler in an emergency, Kalispell Regional Healthcare is dedicated to the care of each patient.
Construction on Montana Children’s Medical Center is scheduled to be completed in 2019, but KRH providers currently deliver care each day to children and families in need. KRH providers choose to live and work in Montana, raising their families alongside the families they serve.
New pediatric providers
- Samantha Dooley, MD – Pediatric Hospitalist
- Allie Maffit, MD – Pediatric Oncology
- Adriane Haragan, MD - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Timothy Stidham, MD – Pediatric Critical Care
- Maura Hamilton, CPNP-PC/AC – Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric primary care – multiple pediatricians practicing in primary care clinics in Flathead, Lake and Lincoln counties
- Pediatric subspecialists on the medical staff, including anesthesiology, child and adolescent psychiatry, neonatology, perinatology, cardiology, critical care, endocrinology and diabetes, gastroenterology, hospitalists, neurology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, oncology and hematology, radiology and surgery. Montana Children’s Specialists, the largest group of pediatric specialists in the state, will staff Montana Children’s Medical Center and provide services at outreach and satellite locations throughout the state.
- Inpatient pediatric acute care – pediatric unit/pediatric intensive care unit and the neonatal intensive care unit
- Emergency care and pediatric patient transport through the A.L.E.R.T. program and emergency departments of Kalispell Regional Medical Center and North Valley Hospital
- Ancillary support services, including pharmacists, respiratory therapists, clinical social workers, dietitians, physical therapists and speech therapists who specialize in caring for children
- Patient and family support services, including psychosocial support, spiritual care, educational support, financial counseling, support groups and educational classes
- Recreation and wellness programs at The Summit Medical Fitness Center
- School-based programs for Flathead Valley students, including the development of new integrated programs
- Children’s Alliance of Montana – future partnerships and affiliations with independent pediatric providers and health care organizations in Montana
Learn more about the pediatric service line at Kalispell Regional Healthcare online at krh.org/children.