KRH offers drive-through COVID testing services
Kalispell Regional Healthcare (KRH) has expanded its COVID-19 testing capabilities and will be opening a new drive-through testing site on Monday October 26. It is located in the Grace Church parking lot, enter at 66 Claremont St., Kalispell, MT, and open 8a.m. to 5p.m. Monday through Saturday.
The drive-through testing site will provide COVID-19 testing to people have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19, as well as patients experiencing minor symptoms—slight sore throat or headache—and who do not feel they need to be seen by a medical provider or require emergent care. There are no out-of-pocket costs to the patient for this service.
What should one expect while using this service?
- Do not bring pets and avoid bringing more persons than necessary.
- Please bring a photo ID to verify your information before testing.
- Please be sure to bring insurance information, although no payment is required for this service.
- Persons will receive a brief form to complete before testing and an informational health resource packet to review after testing.
- This is a self-swab testing site: Persons using this service will be performing self-swab tests under the supervision of KRH trained staff. Clear instructions will be provided; and, for people unable or uncomfortable with collecting their own sample, services will be available to have the swab performed by trained staff.
- The test will be processed as quickly as possible and results will be shared within three to five days. KRH staff will call participants with their results. Test results will be available on the patient portal at krh.org/myhealth.
This is an expansion of the COVID-19 testing options available through KRH—all previously available testing options will still be operational. Primary care offices may offer testing services as well. We encourage community members to contact their primary care provider to learn more about testing options.
If you have any questions about symptoms or about testing, please call our 24-hour call center at (406) 890-7272. Visit krh.org/COVID-19 for health resources and information.