Kalispell Regional Healthcare (“KRH”) and Cabinet Peaks Medical Center (“CPMC”) are pleased to provide you with the ability to access portions of your medical record by using the KRH/ CPMC myHealth Website (“KRH/ CPMC myHealth Website”).
The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website provides you with the following services:
- Access to view and print portions of your Electronic Health Record (“EHR”)
- Review of your visit summary, medication list, treatment history
- View lab results that have been sent to you
- Update your User Profile information
The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website DOES NOT
provide you with the following services:
- Internet-based diagnostic services
- The ability to request Internet-based diagnosis or treatment services – diagnosis can only be made and treatment rendered after you schedule and see a healthcare services provider
- The ability to communicate with your healthcare services providers regarding an emergency – If you experience an emergency, you should call 911 immediately.
*PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE TO COMMUNICATE IN AN EMERGENCY*
Use of the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website DOES NOT: (1) automatically form a healthcare provider-patient relationship with any particular KRH or CPMC healthcare provider; or (2) obligate KRH or CPMC providers to provide you with healthcare services.
In order to participate in the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website, you must be 18 years of age or older. You must also be an active patient of a KRH or CPMC affiliated healthcare services provider.
USE OF THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE
- The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website is intended to be a secure online means for you to access portions of your confidential medical record information.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you share your KRH/CPMC myHealth Website user name and password with another person and/or grant that person access to your KRH/CPMC myHealth Website account, that person will be able to see all of your confidential health record information available on the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website. KRH and CPMC have no responsibility concerning any breach of your confidential medical record information that results from you: (a) sharing or losing your user name and password, or (b) allowing another person to have access to your KRH/CPMC myHealth Website account.
- You must select a confidential password and maintain that password in a confidential and secure manner. If you believe that the confidentiality of your password has been compromised, you need to promptly go to the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website and change it.
- The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website is being provided to you as a courtesy and a convenience. Your access to the myHealth Website may be terminated at any time for any reason, including but not limited to: (a) cases when your healthcare provider(s) determines that it is not in your best interest to continue to have KRH/ CPMC myHealth Website access; or (b) you do not access your KRH/CPMC myHealth Website for a period of at least one (1) year.
- Participation in the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website is entirely voluntary. You are not required to use the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website to receive care from KRH or CPMC. Your providers will not condition treatment on any requirement to participate in the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website.
- The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website provides access to various parts of your medical record. It is not your complete medical record.
PROVISION OF THE myHEALTH WEBSITE SERVICES
- The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website is presently provided free of charge. KRH reserves the right to charge for KRH/CPMC myHealth Website services in the future. Should a charge ever be introduced, anyone with a KRH/CPMC myHealth Website account will have the option to discontinue the service.
- KRH and CPMC will use reasonable efforts to keep the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website free from error, but KRH and CPMC cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy of KRH/CPMC myHealth Website information. KRH and CPMC cannot guarantee the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website itself will be fault-free. KRH and CPMC will attempt to correct reported faults within a reasonable time frame.
- In the event that a technical issue is encountered with the myHealth Website and/or your specific myHealth account, KRH and CPMC may access your myHealth account to resolve the issue.
- KRH and CPMC reserve the right to change the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website from time to time. KRH and CPMC may also suspend or terminate the KRH/ CPMC myHealth Website at any time.
- KRH and CPMC are fully committed to complying with U.S. and Montana laws and regulations concerning the confidentiality of your medical record information. The KRH and CPMC HIPAA Notices of Privacy Practices can be found at: (a) https://www.kalispellregional.org/krmc/patients-visitors/notice-privacy-practices and (b) www.sjlh.com, then navigate to the Patient Info tab and click on “Privacy Info”.
- In order to comply with U.S. and Montana laws and regulations concerning the privacy of certain medical/mental health records of minor patients, KRH/CPMC does not provide myHealth Website access to the EHR of patients under the age of 18.
The KRH/CPMC myHealth Website is protected using industry standard security measures. While the security measures will reasonably protect your information and use of the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website, if you have any concerns regarding the security of your information or the use of the Internet to access your medical record information through the KRH/CPMC myHealth Website you should consider not creating a KRH/ CPMC myHealth Website account.
- KRH AND CPMC WILL ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, BUT ACCESS IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS AVAILABLE" BASIS. KRH AND CPMC DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE AT ANY TIME OF YOUR CHOOSING. KRH AND CPMC CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR INFORMATION ON THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE IS NOT ACCURATE OR THAT THERE IS AN ERROR WITH THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. KRH AND CPMC RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT CAUSE OR NOTICE.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY INACCURACIES OR DEFECTS IN THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, COMMUNICATION LINES, INTERNET OR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER , COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OR DEVICE THAT YOU USE TO ACCESS THE KRH/ CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE. ADDITIONALLY, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING COPIES OF YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN THE EVENT THAT THE KRH/CPMC myHEALTH WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE.