Kalispell Regional Healthcare (KRH) is pleased to provide you with the ability to access portions of your medical record by using the KRH myHealth Website (KRH myHealth Website).
The KRH myHealth Website provides you with the following services:
- Access to view and print portions of your Electronic Health Record (EHR);
- Access to view and print portions of another adult’s EHR if the other adult has granted you permission to view their EHR via the myHealth Website;
- Access to view and print portions of a minor patient’s EHR if the minor patient is your child or ward and is 10 years of age or younger;
- Review of your visit summary, medication list, treatment history;
- View lab results that have been sent to you; and
- Update your User Profile information.
The KRH myHealth Website DOES NOT provide you with the following services:
- Internet-based diagnostic services
- The ability to request Internet-based diagnosis or treatment services – diagnosis can only be made and treatment rendered after you schedule and see a healthcare services provider
- The ability to communicate with your healthcare services providers regarding an emergency. If you experience an emergency, you should call 911 immediately; and
- In order to comply with U.S. and Montana laws and regulations concerning the privacy of certain medical/mental health records of minor patients, KRH does not provide myHealth Website access to the EHR of minor patients from the ages of 11 to 17.
*PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE TO COMMUNICATE IN AN EMERGENCY*
Use of the KRH myHealth Website DOES NOT
: (1) automatically form a healthcare provider-patient relationship with any particular KRH healthcare provider; or (2) obligate KRH providers to provide you with healthcare services.
In order to participate in the KRH myHealth Website, you must be at least 18 years of age. You must also be either an active patient of a KRH affiliated healthcare services provider or the parent/guardian of an active patient who is 0-10 years of age.
Use of the KRH myHealth Website
- The KRH myHealth Website is intended to be a secure online means for you to access portions of your confidential medical record information.
- o PLEASE NOTE: If you share your KRH myHealth Website user name and password with another person and/or grant that person access to your KRH myHealth Website account, that person will be able to see all of your confidential health record information available on the KRH myHealth Website. KRH has no responsibility concerning any breach of your confidential medical record information that results from you: (a) sharing or losing your user name and password, or (b) allowing another person to have access to your KRH myHealth Website account.
- You must select a confidential password and maintain that password in a confidential and secure manner. If you believe that the confidentiality of your password has been compromised, you need to promptly go to the KRH myHealth Website and change it.
- The KRH myHealth Website is being provided to you as a courtesy and a convenience. Your access to the myHealth Website may be terminated at any time for any reason, including but not limited to: (a) cases when your healthcare provider(s) determines that it is not in your best interest to continue to have KRH myHealth Website access; or (b) you do not access your KRH myHealth Website for a period of at least one (1) year.
- Participation in the KRH myHealth Website is entirely voluntary. You are not required to use the KRH myHealth Website to receive care from KRH. Your providers will not condition treatment on any requirement to participate in the KRH myHealth Website.
- The KRH myHealth Website provides access to various parts of your medical record. It is not your complete medical record.
Provision of the myHealth Website Services
- The KRH myHealth Website is presently provided free of charge. KRH reserves the right to charge for KRH myHealth Website services in the future. Should a charge ever be introduced, anyone with a KRH myHealth Website account will have the option to discontinue the service.
- KRH will use reasonable efforts to keep the KRH myHealth Website free from error, but KRH cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy of KRH myHealth Website information. KRH cannot guarantee the KRH myHealth Website itself will be fault-free. KRH will attempt to correct reported faults within a reasonable time frame.
- In the event that a technical issue is encountered with the myHealth Website and/or your specific myHealth account, KRH may access your myHealth account to resolve the issue.
- KRH reserves the right to change the KRH myHealth Website from time to time. KRH may also suspend or terminate the KRH myHealth Website at any time.
The KRH myHealth Website is protected using industry standard security measures. While the security measures will reasonably protect your information and use of the KRH myHealth Website, if you have any concerns regarding the security of your information or the use of the Internet to access your medical record information through the KRH myHealth Website you should consider not creating a KRH myHealth Website account.
- KRH WILL ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, BUT ACCESS IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS AVAILABLE” BASIS. KRH DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE AT ANY TIME OF YOUR CHOOSING. KRH CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR INFORMATION ON THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE IS NOT ACCURATE OR THAT THERE IS AN ERROR WITH THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN’S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. KRH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT CAUSE OR NOTICE.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY INACCURACIES OR DEFECTS IN THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, COMMUNICATION LINES, INTERNET OR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER , COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OR DEVICE THAT YOU USE TO ACCESS THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE. ADDITIONALLY, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING COPIES OF YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN THE EVENT THAT THE KRH myHEALTH WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE.