myHealth is a free, secure patient portal that provides the most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care at Kalispell Regional Healthcare. And it connects you to your health care team.
Using the myHealth patient portal, you can take a more active role in your care in an easy, secure way.
What you can do with the myHealth patient portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results 24 hours after completion.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports 24 hours after being signed by the radiologist.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone.
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve your health, comfort and life. The myHealth patient portal plays an integral role in your active participation in your care, resulting in a higher standard of care.
KRH Clinics currently on myHealth:
- Bigfork Medical Clinic
- Big Sky Family Medicine
- Family Health Care
- Family Health Care – Columbia Falls
- Kalispell Medical Offices
- Montana Perinatal Center
- Neuroscience & Spine Institute, physical medicine & rehab
- Neuroscience & Spine Institute, neurological surgery
- Northwest Family Medicine
- Northwest Specialists
- Polson Health
- Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung
- Sunny View Pediatrics
- Westshore Clinic
- Woodland Clinic
Due to Montana privacy laws regarding minors, we are not able to provide portal access to children from 11 to 17 years of age.