myHealth is a free, secure patient portal that provides the most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care at Kalispell Regional Healthcare. And it connects you to your health care team.
Using the myHealth patient portal, you can take a more active role in your care in an easy, secure way.
What you can do with the myHealth patient portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results 24 hours after completion.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports 24 hours after being signed by the radiologist.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone using the mHealth Kalispell app.
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve your health, comfort and life. The myHealth patient portal plays an integral role in your active participation in your care, resulting in a higher standard of care.
KRH Clinics currently on myHealth:
- Bass Breast Center
- Bigfork Medical Clinic
- Big Sky Family Medicine
- Digestive Health Institute of Montana
- FamilyBorn Maternity & Women's Health
- Family Health Care
- Family Health Care – Columbia Falls
- Gina Nelson, MD
- Glacier View Plastic Surgery
- Greater Flathead Renal
- Kalispell Medical Offices
- KRH Rheumatology Specialists
- KRMC Diabetes Education
- Montana Children's Specialists
- Montana Perinatal Center
- Neuroscience & Spine Institute, physical medicine & rehab
- Neuroscience & Spine Institute, neurological
- Neuroscience & Spine Institute, neurological surgery
- Northwest Family Medicine
- Northwest Montana Surgical Assoc.
- Northwest Specialists
- Northwest Women's Healthcare
- Polson Health
- Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung
- Sunny View Pediatrics
- The Montana Center
- Westshore Clinic
- Woodland Clinic
Due to Montana privacy laws regarding minors, we are not able to provide portal access to children from 11 to 17 years of age.