myHealth is a free, secure patient portal that provides the most accurate, up-to-date information available to you about your care at Kalispell Regional Healthcare. And it connects you to your health care team.
Using the myHealth patient portal, you can take a more active role in your care in an easy, secure way.
What you can do with the myHealth patient portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Request medication renewals of current prescriptions.
- View and print education or instructions related to your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone.
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve your health, comfort and life. The myHealth patient portal plays an integral role in your active participation in your care, resulting in a higher standard of care.