The pediatric gastroenterologists at Montana Children's Specialists diagnose and treat conditions of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver, gallbladder and pancreas in patients from birth to 21 years of age. As a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, we specialize in celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, Crohn’s and colitis, eosinophilic GI disorders, feeding and nutrition issues, vomiting and reflux, constipation and diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
We strive to be the regional leader in pediatric GI and nutrition, providing a significant level of comprehensive patient- and family-centered care to children across Montana and the region.
To do this we:
- Incorporate modern technology and therapies to provide GI care for kids.
- Treat the whole patient and have systems to educate and inform on the conditions we treat as well as diet and lifestyle modifications to improve overall health.
- Maintain an attitude of service to the children and the community, as well as the primary providers across Montana.
- Reach patients where they live and keep kids close to home with extensive outreach and education, telehealth and web-based programs, minimizing out-of-state travel.
Strengths of Our Program
- Three experienced pediatric GI providers on one team
- All providers are Montana residents, not out-of-state visiting physicians
- 24/7 pediatric GI provider on-call access
- Significant outreach program throughout the state, with seven locations to serve Montana children
- A comprehensive gastroenterology program (nine adult and three pediatric GI providers)
- Fast access to care and procedures
- Comprehensive offering of pediatric GI procedures, testing and services
- Exclusively use pediatric anesthesia for all procedures, improving safety and standard of care
- A significant nutrition program
- Fully integrated with a network of pediatric specialists
- A patient- and family-oriented program
Pediatric gastroenterology outreach clinics are offered in Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena and Missoula. Contact us for more information.
120 North 19th Avenue, Suite A
Bozeman, MT 59715
Great Falls Clinic
2012 14th Street SW
Great Falls, MT 59404
2525 Broadway, Suite 200
Helena, MT 59601
1821 South Avenue West, Suite 202
Missoula, MT 59801
Patient Consent and Financial Agreement Form
New Patient Registration Form
Pediatric Intake History