About Montana Children's
Montana Children’s was created to provide local access to high quality pediatric specialty care close to home, including the largest group of fellowship-trained pediatric specialists in the state. The facility includes:
- • 12-bed pediatric unit
- • 6-bed pediatric intensive care unit
- • 12-bed (with 6 additional shelled spaces for growth) neonatal intensive care unit
- • Highly skilled, highly trained medical staff, nurses, therapists, social workers and other health care professionals
- • A child-friendly architectural and interior design
- • Dedicated spaces for family caregivers
- • Design details that engage a child’s imagination from the moment he/she arrives
- • Ample space for expanded services, including a third floor shelled for future expansion
- • Increases access to pediatric specialty care, including the largest concentration of fellowship-trained pediatric sub-specialists in the state.
- • Delivers high quality, compassionate pediatric care by a highly-trained team of clinicians, social workers and others.
- • Reduces the need for patients and families to travel out-of-state for medical care. Saves more children’s lives by providing faster delivery of life-saving treatments.
- • Supports families with a wide range of patient and family resources.
- • Enhances the care experience for the whole family in a modern, child-friendly environment.
We care about the children, parents, grandparents and many others who are impacted by a child’s illness. That’s why we’ve transformed pediatric care in Montana. This facility, its staff and the level of services provided are unmatched within the state.
We believe that Montana Children’s will continue to be a pediatric health care destination, saving the lives and improving the health of children for generations to come.
Photo courtesy of HKS Inc. Architecture