Refer a Patient
With clinic locations in Missoula, Great Falls, Helena and Bozeman, Montana Children’s ensures that follow-up care after a hospitalization takes place as close to home as possible.
To refer a patient to a pediatric specialist at Kalispell Regional Healthcare, call (844) 215-7969
Transfer a Patient
The Transfer Center is staffed 24/7 with a registered nurse who will assume responsibility to coordinate transfers into and out of the hospital while continuing to make bed assignments and other duties.
Call our registered nurse 24/7 at (844) 378-8701 or (406) 751-8999.
- Facilitate all communication between referring and receiving physicians.
- Expedite assigning a bed or ER room.
- Facilitate a nurse-to-nurse report.
- See to all transfer details.
- Partner with A.L.E.R.T. and specialty transport teams to coordinate flight and group transports as needed.
Provider Education Programs
Kalispell Regional Medical Center/Kalispell Regional Healthcare offers a variety of educational opportunities to its patient, community, and healthcare professional customers. Explore the 'Healthcare Professionals' Education' for specialized offerings below.
Many of the professional continuing education programs coordinated by Kalispell Regional Medical Center/Kalispell Regional Healthcare are open to professionals within the region.