Kalispell Regional Medical Center's Wound Ostomy Center offers comprehensive care for patients with wound care needs. Our dedicated team of specially trained clinicians use advanced clinical tools in wound healing.
Most patients are referred to the Wound Ostomy Center by their doctor. Services are covered by most insurance plans and Medicare. Please talk to your doctor about treatment options at the Wound Ostomy Center.
What to Expect
Your first visit may take some time, so please have something to eat before your arrive. To help us provide the best care possible, please bring the following to your first visit:
- A list of your medications, including vitamins and over-the-counter drugs
- A list of your allergies to medications, foods and environmental factors
- A list of your blood sugars if you have diabetes
- A list of physicians providing your care
- Your insurance cards and any other forms given to you by your doctor