The Wound, Ostomy and Hyperbaric Center is located in the Medical Arts Building on the campus of Kalispell Regional Medical Center.
Wound, Ostomy and Hyperbaric Center
210 Sunnyview Lane, Suite 105
Kalispell, MT 59901
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Most patients are referred to the Wound, Ostomy and Hyperbaric Center by their doctor. Services are covered by most insurance plans and Medicare. Please talk to your doctor about treatment options at the Wound, Ostomy and Hyperbaric Center.
Your first visit may take some time, so please have something to eat before your arrive. To help us provide the best care possible, please bring the following to your first visit:
- A list of your medications, including vitamins and over-the-counter drugs
- A list of your allergies to medications, foods and environmental factors
- A list of your blood sugars if you are diabetic
- A list of physicians providing your care
- Your insurance cards and any other forms given to you by your doctor