Members of The Neuroscience and Spine Institute, in affiliation with Kalispell Regional Healthcare, have developed an intensive and comprehensive twelve month didactic and clinical program in Neurological Surgery for the Physician Assistant which provides the resident with the knowledge and skills necessary to care for the neurosurgical patient.
Program components include:
• Combined didactic and clinical curriculum
• Scholarly publication and research opportunity
• Rotations in all areas of neurosurgery and supportive departments
• Online case tracking and ePortfolio
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Length of program:
• Rotations will vary and are outlined on the curriculum overview. Please contact Program Director Tacey E.P. Griffin, PA-C, for more information.
• Rotations will include exposure to spine, vascular, tumor, neurotrama, critical care and functional.
Class start date:
• Graduate of ARC-PA Physician Assistant program
• Eligible for MT licensure
• NCCPA eligible or certified
• Letter to Applicants
• Fellowship Application
• Program Benefits
For additional information, please feel free to contact Tacey E.P. Griffin, PA-C, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org