Neuroscience & Spine Institute
Each year, thousands of Montana residents are affected by conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system, the severity of which often can be devastating.
At the Neuroscience & Spine Institute, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, we use current medical and technological advances in order to improve the quality of life for patients with brain, spine and nervous system conditions. Our committed providers are dedicated to each patient's physical, mental and spiritual health.
The Neuroscience & Spine Institute is a collection of services and specialists in neurological medicine who are committed to excellence in education, treatment, research and care of patients with neurological disorders and injuries.
This care, combined with advanced technology, allows us to support each patient's total well-being – an essential element of the recovery process.
Our neuroscience program – for Montana, in Montana – includes:
- Neurology (evaluation and treatment of brain, spine and nervous system disorders)
- Neurological surgery (surgical procedures related to the brain, spine and nervous system)
- Pain management (interdisciplinary approach to medically managed chronic pain and addiction treatment)
- Rehabilitation (prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to nervous, muscular, skeletal and peripheral systems)
- Neuroscience/trauma intensive care
Click on the link below to review Kalispell Regional Healthcare's notice of privacy practices, patient consent and financial agreement, advance directives, patient rights and responsibilities, organizational code of ethics, messages from Medicare and Tricare, and truth in lending.
Patient Rights and Policies
Physician Employment Opportunities
View physician employment opportunities in neurosciences at Kalispell Regional Healthcare.