What You Should Know
- Make an appointment by calling (406) 752-7923.
- Bring an insurance card and photo identification.
- Bring a signed lab order and specimen kit if applicable.
- Fasting may be required. Please verify with your health care provider.
- Patients with a timed test may need to be prioritized.
- Contact your health care provider for the results of your laboratory test(s), or sign up for in MyHealth to view your results online.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the following draw site.
Laboratory Blood Draw Site
Outpatient Laboratory Services
211 Conway Drive
Kalispell, MT 59901
Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to noon
Phone and Fax
Phone: (406) 752-7923
Fax: (406) 756-3524