When you are ill or recovering from a medical condition, Home Options Home Health Care can provide a full range of professional services in your own home.
Under the direction of your physician, skilled care is given on an intermittent basis by registered nurses, physical therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, dietitians, social workers and home health aides.
Home health professionals educate patients and their families to independently manage health care needs at home by providing the following services.
- Cardiovascular assessment
- Wound care
- Ostomy management
- Medication management
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Respiratory assessment
- Individualized exercise programs
- Balance assessment and retraining
- Mobility assessment
- Swallowing assessment and recommendations
- Communication evaluation and cognitive retraining
- Post-orthopedic surgery therapy
Health Management Services
- Nutrition assessment and recommendations
- Congestive heart failure management
- Diabetes education and management
- Home safety evaluation
- Telemonitoring services
- Medical social services