Whether you are joining us for a hospital stay or visiting friends or loved ones, this section will guide you through some of the most common topics of interest for patients and visitors.
Due to the increase in influenza (flu) and other contagious respiratory illnesses in the community, as of January 11, 2018, visitor restrictions are in effect for Kalispell Regional Medical Center
Children under age 13 are not allowed to visit until further notice. Friends and family should refrain from visiting if they are ill or have recently been ill.
Thank you for helping us keep our patients safe and infection-free.
Accommodations for Family Members
We understand that sometimes it provides comfort for a patient to have his or her spouse stay overnight. Please discuss this option with the patient’s nurse.
Free bus service for people who need to travel to Kalispell for medical care is available from a number of neighboring communities on a regular basis.
- Lincoln County Transit Services serves all residents of Lincoln County, including Libby, Eureka and Troy. To schedule a ride, call (406) 293-8024 or 1-877-745-7433.
- Golden Triangle Transit provides transportation to Kalispell from several communities east of the mountains, including Shelby, Cut Bank and Browning. To schedule a ride, call (406) 470-0727.
- Eagle Transit serves the general public in Flathead County with city routes in Kalispell, Whitefish and Columbia Falls. This public transport system also offers special transportation for passengers with disabilities and the elderly.
Contacting a Patient
Call a Patient
Write to a Patient
- If you know the patient’s room number, dial (406) 751-6700.
- If you do not know the patient’s room number, dial the switchboard, (406) 752-5111, and ask to be transferred to the patient’s room.
Kalispell Regional Medical Center
Patient’s Name, Patient’s Room Number
310 Sunnyview Lane
Kalispell, MT 59901
Please note: We cannot forward mail once a patient has been discharged.
Email a Patient
Fill out our brief form to send a message to a patient.
Patients or their family members with any concerns about their stay may contact the customer relations coordinator at (406) 751-5434 or extension 5434 from any hospital room phone.
We understand that groups may wish to visit patients at Kalispell Regional Medical Center to sing, chat or share seasonal cheer. Interested groups may call ahead to schedule a visit in the main lobby at KRMC, and patients who are able will join them in the lobby. To schedule a group visit, please contact the volunteer office at (406) 752-1781.
We are unable to accommodate unscheduled group visits. For the health and safety of our youngest patients, we do not allow group visits in the pediatric unit. If anyone in your group has a cough, cold or other illness, please schedule your visit for another time.
Kalispell Regional Healthcare provides special assistance for patients through a patient ambassador. Whether it’s help filling a prescription, finding a doctor or making an appointment, the patient ambassador is the person to call when you don’t know where to go. To contact the patient ambassador, call (406) 751-4167.
Simply Yours Gift Shop
Located on the ground level of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, and operated by hospital volunteers, Simply Yours Gift Shop carries a wide variety of items such as jewelry, flowers, greeting cards, plush animals, puzzle books, games, balloons, candles, See's chocolates and home decor items.
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 12-4 p.m.
Phone orders are accepted and may be placed on a credit card. Simply Yours Gift Shop accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Items are delivered with no charge to the patient's room.
To reach the gift shop, call (406) 751-6791.