The Wellness Compass Comprehensive Medical Assessment, based in Kalispell, Montana, is an executive physical program that is designed to evaluate your current health status or state of wellness. Kalispell Regional Healthcare physicians and Wellness Compass professionals will help to identify ways to improve your health and motivate you to make lifestyle changes.
As the primary focus of this program is disease prevention and educating individuals to obtain and maintain a state of wellness, following your exam you will be presented with your personalized path to wellness. The Wellness Compass program is the first step in making an investment in your health and future.
Highlights of the Wellness Compass Exam
- Personalized itinerary
- Numerous optional testing
- Specialty consultations if requested
- One-on-one consultation with a medical concierge nurse with follow-up and monitoring after your exam
- Advanced laboratory testing
- Preventive screening tests
- Comprehensive physical examination and physician consultation in a private suite
- Cardiopulmonary fitness evaluation
- Lifestyle assessment and physical activity coaching
- A health status summary with recommendations for health improvement
- All reports in hard copy and electronic format will be presented at the end of your exam
- Group and corporate health packages are available
For those individuals who wish to have greater access to their Wellness Compass team, we offer a 24/7 concierge medicine service. Highlights of this program include:
- Access to a concierge nurse and nurse practitioner 24/7 for general concerns, as well as your concierge physician when needed
- Same-day or next-day appointments with your concierge physician
- Assistance with coordinating physician appointments or exams
For more information, or to schedule your journey, call (406) 751-7188 or (877) 398-7022.
View the Wellness Compass brochure for additional details