General Nutrition Information
- MyPlate helps you create and maintain a healthy eating style, with nutrition information and tips for all ages.
- What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl is designed to help you with meal planning, menus, grocery shopping and cooking, with options to build a cookbook, print recipe cards and share on social media.
- Get tips for healthy eating on a budget, shopping smart and reading food labels.
- Do you know if you are at a healthy weight, underweight, overweight or obese? Use the body mass index calculator to find out.
- SuperTracker can help you plan and track your nutrition, physical activity and weight, and make healthier choices.
- Try the HealthWatch 360 app to count calories and monitor your nutrition, fitness and lifestyle.
- Preschooler growth charts are a useful way to track your child’s growth based on age, height and weight.
- During pregnancy a woman should gain 25-35 pounds, with most of the weight gained during the last three months. The Pregnancy Gain Calculator can help determine how much weight you should gain based on your height and current weight.
Additional Nutrition Topics
Therapeutic Diet Handouts
Cardiac Nutrition Therapy
Eating Right with Less Salt
Foods High in Fiber
Foods Low in Fiber
Gastric Surgery Nutrition Therapy
Oncology Cooking Tips
Soft Foods Nutrition Therapy
Type 1 Diabetes Nutrition Therapy
Type 2 Diabetes Nutrition Therapy
Whipple Surgery Nutrition Therapy
Learn more about diabetes management by visiting the Diabetes Education and Prevention page
Healthy Kids Resource Center
Here you will find quick and easy recipes that kids and the whole family will enjoy, as well as ways to get your child to try new foods and make healthy eating choices.
Kids Eat Right
Learn about the health benefits of nutritious foods and ways to motivate kids to eat them.
Tips and Advice