Nestled in the beautiful Flathead Valley of northwest Montana, Kalispell Regional Healthcare offers a wide variety of medical services catering to those seeking high-quality, affordable, destination health care. Located just minutes from Glacier National Park, the Flathead Valley is home to Flathead Lake, the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, a destination ski resort, miles of trout-laden rivers and the serene tranquility that only the wilderness can offer.
While the hospital may seem secluded in this breathtaking, picturesque location, it stands shoulder to shoulder with those of larger metropolitan areas in terms of quality and patient satisfaction. Kalispell Regional Healthcare has won numerous awards, including “one of the country’s top hospitals,” “America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care” and “The Women’s Choice Award,” as well as having a large number of physicians and surgeons listed as “Top Doctors” in their field.
Why Choose Kalispell Regional Healthcare
Whether you are in need of a diagnosis, second opinion or surgical care, Kalispell Regional Healthcare is here to assist you. With essentially every specialty available in a modern facility, we can provide you with quality care at competitive pricing. In most cases we are able to get patients in for care within four weeks, allowing individuals to move forward with either treatment or recovery. Often multiple visits are not required, meaning you can complete a consultation and surgery in one visit – saving time and money.
The medical concierge service features two full-time registered nurses available to assist patients, including an on-call schedule that operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Medical Concierge Service
We recognize that traveling out of your state or country for medical care is challenging, and we want to make the experience as easy as possible for you. Our concierge service provides you with one contact to help coordinate your care and ensure that all your needs are met, including:
- Contact and communications with your physicians
- Pre-op planning
- Scheduling and follow-up for post-op care
- Rehabilitation services such as physical therapy
- Housing and travel arrangements
- Shuttle service throughout campus
- Free passes to the Summit Medical Fitness Center
- Payment arrangements, including package price plans
For more information about coordinating your visit, call us at (877) 398-7022 or click on "Contact a Medical Concierge Nurse" to complete an information request form.
Commonly Requested Services
With a dedicated medical concierge service, Kalispell Regional Healthcare provides personalized service for a number of common medical services including:
- Orthopedic surgery (hip replacement, knee replacement, rotator cuff surgery and more)
- Diagnostic imaging (MRI, CT)
- Spine and peripheral nerve surgery (micro surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, computerized navigation surgery, ulnar nerve transposition surgery, carpel tunnel surgery, spinal instrumentation fusions)
- Eye surgery (cataract surgery)
- Cardiac procedures (stress test, cardiac catheterization, bypass surgery, cardiac ultrasound)
- Men's health (prostatectomy, hernia repair)
- Women's health (laparoscopic hysterectomy, bladder repair for incontinence, plastic surgery, mammoplasty)
- Executive health assessments (learn more about Kalispell Regional Healthcare's Wellness Compass Program)
- Medical equipment (learn more about Kalispell Medical Equipment)
- And many other medical and surgical procedures
For Patients and Visitors
Directions, Maps and Parking
Medical Staff Directory
Upload Imaging Studies & Reports
Getting your imaging studies and reports into our system is quick and easy. Simply obtain a digital copy of your studies and reports (usually on a disk) and go to our secure upload page by clicking on the button below.
How to Reach Us
Medical Concierge Service
Kalispell Regional Healthcare
310 Sunnyview Lane
Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone: (406) 751-7188
Toll Free: (877) 398-7022
Lindzy Roth: email@example.com
Mary Strauss: firstname.lastname@example.org