Check with your provider first
Whether you're symptomatic or asymptomatic, check with your Primary Care Provider first to see if they offer COVID-19 testing. If they do not, please explore the options below:
If you have mild to moderate symptoms
If you have mild to moderate symptoms (fever, chills, cough, new loss of taste or smell, unexplained new onset of fatigue, body aches, headache, nasal congestion) and feel you need to be seen by a provider, visit one of the symptomatic testing sites:
Big Sky Family Medicine
| 160 Heritage Way #202 | Kalispell
Eureka Healthcare Primary Care
| Osloski Road | Eureka
Family Health Care
| 1287 Burns Way | Kalispell
North Valley Family Medicine
| 1675 Talbot Road | Columbia Falls
Flathead Community Health Center
by appointment only
If you feel you need emergent care due to difficulty breathing, dehydration, extreme weakness and/or fever over 100, go to the emergency room.
If you have no symptoms or mild symptoms
If you do not have symptoms or have very minor symptoms (slight cough or sore throat) and do not feel you need to see a provider, visit the Drive-Through COVID Testing site or one of the following asymptomatic testing sites:
Flathead Valley Orthopedic Center
| 710 13th Street E | Whitefish
Drive-Through COVID Testing
The drive-through testing site will provide COVID-19 testing to people have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19, as well as patients experiencing minor symptoms—slight cough or sore throat—and who do not feel they need to be seen by a medical provider or require emergent care. There are no out-of-pocket costs to the patient for this service. employees are asked to use the testing through EHS/OHS and leave this service available to the community.
Drive-Through COVID Testing Site
| enter at 66 Claremont St. | Kalispell
What should one expect while using this service?
- Do not bring pets and avoid bringing more persons than necessary.
- Please bring a photo ID to verify your information before the test.
- Please be sure to bring insurance information, although no payment is required for this service.
- Persons will receive a brief form to complete before testing and an informational health resource packet to review after testing.
- This is a self-swab testing site: Persons using this service will be performing self-swab tests under the supervision of KRH trained staff. Clear instructions will be provided; and, for people unable or uncomfortable with collecting their own sample, services will be available to have the swab performed by trained staff.
- The test will be processed as quickly as possible and results will be shared within three to five days. KRH staff will call participants with their results. Test results will be available on the patient portal at krh.org/myhealth.
COVID Testing Costs
Currently, we are offering COVID testing at our drive-through testing site for asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic persons, which has no out-of-pocket costs to the patient. If you need to be seen by a provider, most health plans are required to cover COVID-19-related testing and services provided during a medical visit with no cost sharing* (deductibles, copayments or coinsurance). However, some may not.
Out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 health care are subject to your health insurance benefits and copays/deductibles may apply. Contact your health insurance company and provide them with the KRH billing codes below to learn more about potential costs and coverage under your plan during this public health emergency.
Based on personal health plan and services provided, prices may vary. Customers with little to no insurance coverage, please feel free to contact us at (406) 756-4408
for KRMC or (406) 863-3567
FLU A/B PCR
+ Specimen Collection
CPT: G2023 Price: $25
Learn more about KRMC's Guide to Charges
Learn more about NVH's Guide to Charges