Dr. Lance Ercanbrack provides comprehensive evaluations and treatments to general surgery health conditions. He uses surgical techniques that include minimally invasive procedures, specialized equipment and laparoscopic procedures. He works closely with patients’ referring physicians as well as other medical professionals to provide an individualized comprehensive experience. Dr. Ercanbrack is dedicated to providing high-quality personalized surgical care to all of his patients.
Services and Procedures
- EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- Colon surgery
- Splenectomy (removal of the spleen)
- Percutaneous procedures (such as gastrostomy tubes)
- Port-a-cath placements, removals and flushes
- Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder)
- Appendectomy (removal of the appendix)
- Hernia repair (ventral, incisional, inguinal, umbilical)
- Wound management
- Trauma and critical care
- Breast surgeries
Click on the link below to review Kalispell Regional Healthcare's notice of privacy practices, patient consent and financial agreement, advance directives, patient rights and responsibilities, organizational code of ethics, messages from Medicare and Tricare, and truth in lending.
Patient Rights and Policies