Glacier Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
At Glacier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Bernadette Wilson, DDS, MD, provides uniquely comfortable, safe and personalized services for individuals seeking an optimal oral surgery experience. Watch this video to learn what an oral and maxillofacial surgeon does
Dr. Wilson and her staff are committed to delivering a high level of patient care to the entire Flathead Valley. This entirely different experience means that we are going to take our time, answer your questions, and take care of you and your family.
Glacier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, offers a full scope of specialized services to meet the needs of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders.
- Dental implants for permanent replacement of missing teeth
- Dental implants to support dentures (watch video to learn more)
- Dental extractions, including wisdom teeth (watch video to learn more)
- Bone and soft tissue grafting
- Facial infection treatment
- Facial trauma surgery
- Temporomandibular joint disease evaluation and treatment
- Biopsy of oral lesions
- Apicoectomy surgery
- General oral surgery
- Oral, head and neck health (watch video to learn more)
How to Reach Us
Glacier Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Located in the North Valley Professional Office Building
711 13th Street East, Suite 101
Whitefish, MT 59937
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone and Fax
Phone: (406) 862-5656
Fax: (406) 862-6155