Glacier Oncology, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, focuses exclusively on the medical subspecialties of medical oncology and hematology. The practice services a wide geographic area that includes all of northwest Montana. Glacier Oncology was founded in 1997 in Kalispell, Montana.
Why Choose Glacier Oncology
- Team approach to treating your disease
- Renowned research program with multiple clinical trials of innovative treatments
- Accurate, precise diagnosis by specialized pathologists and hematopathologists
- A strong cancer research program focused on developing new therapies for cancer patients
- Long-term care for chronic diseases and maintenance care when necessary
To ensure that every patient receives the best care, we involve spouses and caregivers as vital members of the patient’s care team. Glacier Oncology forms a partnership between families and health care professionals from the very first encounter to make sure family members are included in the day-to-day experience and in the overall decision-making processes.
Family-centered care gives spouses and caregivers the opportunity to:
- Suggest ideas and offer opinions.
- Give input regarding the planning and implementation of initiatives.
- Give input on patient care projects.