PLEASE READ: Adjusted services/hours due to COVID-19
Your health and safety is our top priority. As this situation evolves, we are dedicated to protecting our patients and staff while continuing to provide quality care. Please see below, as we’ve adjusted our hours and will be using telemedicine as a way to have virtual visits for select appointments. Please review the telemedicine patient documents at the bottom of the page before your virtual appointment.
- Open for essential face-to-face patient visits, telemedicine visits, phone visits, medication refills, and other essential patient needs
- BSFM Clinic: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- BSFM Walk-In Clinic: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. We are seeing non-emergent walk-in patients, but also taking scheduled appointments for essential visits. This is not a respiratory screening facility, please visit our COVID-19 resource page for COVID-19/respiratory-related clinics.
About Our Clinic
Big Sky Family Medicine, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, is a complete family practice, providing scheduled primary care as well as walk-in visits when needed.
Schedule your appointment online!
- Family-oriented clinic
- Patient-focused, positive atmosphere
- Walk-in care
- Preventive medicine
- Chronic disease management
Big Sky Family Medicine now has online appointment scheduling available through the myHealth patient portal
. Log on to myHealth and select the “appointments” box, then select “schedule an appointment.” Online scheduling is only available to established patients of Big Sky Family Medicine. We are not allowing physicals to be scheduled at this time.
- In-office lab draw
- In-office X-ray
- Hospital and nursing home care
- Birth control procedures: IUDs, vasectomies
- Skin biopsies for moles and lesions
- Scheduled or walk-in care visits
- Wellness care
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health care
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Sports physicals
- Newborn care
Call us at (406) 752-8433
- Chronic diseases
- Women's health
- Simple fractures
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Spinal manipulations
New Patient Registration
Authorization to Discuss Medical Care
Pediatric Permission to Discuss Protected Health Information
Patient Informed Consent for Telemedicine Consultations
Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information
Click on the link below to review Kalispell Regional Healthcare's notice of privacy practices, patient consent and financial agreement, advance directives, patient rights and responsibilities, organizational code of ethics, messages from Medicare and Tricare, and truth in lending.
Patient Rights and Policies
Medical Home Recognition
Big Sky Family Medicine is one of six primary care clinics of Kalispell Regional Healthcare that received the highest level of national recognition (level 3) in 2016 from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for their Patient-Centered Medical Home programs.
See our Medical Home
page to learn more about how this improves access and efficiency in your care.