PLEASE READ: Adjusted services/hours due to COVID-19
Your health and safety is our top priority. As this situation evolves, we are dedicated to protecting our patients and staff while continuing to provide quality care. Please see below, as we’ve adjusted our hours and will be using telemedicine as a way to have virtual visits for select appointments. Please review the telemedicine patient documents at the bottom of the page before your virtual appointment.
- Open for essential face-to-face patient visits (for established patients), telemedicine visits, phone visits, medication refills, and other essential patient needs
- Hours 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Monday through Friday
About Our Clinic
When Bigfork Medical Clinic was established in 1982, the doctors and staff dedicated their efforts to providing comprehensive and compassionate medical care. We still do. Your care is provided in a cost-effective, caring environment housed by an up-to-date medical facility.
As a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, Bigfork Medical Clinic is backed by the strength and confidence that comes with an organization dedicated to the same goals.
We offer the full spectrum of family practice care, including:
- Hospital and after-hours on-call services
- Routine office visits
- Physical and Department of Transportation exams, including pap tests
- Same-day appointments for walk-in care
- Pediatrics, gynecology and geriatrics
- Emergency services for minor trauma
- Laboratory services and protimes
- Sports physicals
Medical Home Recognition
Bigfork Medical Clinic is one of six primary care clinics of Kalispell Regional Healthcare that received the highest level of national recognition (level 3) in 2016 from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for their Patient-Centered Medical Home programs.
See our Medical Home
page to learn more about how this improves access and efficiency in your care.