Family Health Care was voted the No. 1 walk-in clinic by Daily Inter Lake readers in 2017. If you’re in need of a checkup or feel a sniffle coming on, schedule an appointment with Family Health Care providers by calling (406) 752-8120
. Thank you for your ongoing business and community support.
Family Health Care Map
Our Treatment Philosophy
We at Family Health Care, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, live by a straightforward philosophy that keeps us on target for providing the exceptional medical care for all ages. We would like to share that philosophy with you:
- Family Health Care offers complete medical care for you and every member of your family. We are committed to promoting health and wellness and providing high-quality, cost-effective, compassionate health care to all people regardless of age, race, color, creed or disability.
- Family Health Care fosters a cooperative and caring work environment, with attention to balancing personal, family and professional fulfillment.
- Family Health Care maintains its financial health and continues its clinic growth through the use of efficient and effective management principles and practices.
About Family Health Care
Family Health Care is a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Medicare has determined that Family Health Care is a provider-based clinic, a Medicare status designation awarded to clinics meeting certain criteria.
We provide primary care for patients of all ages. Our offices are located in Kalispell at the Family Health Care offices at 1287 Burns Way, and in Columbia Falls at the Family Health Care – Columbia Falls Clinic
offices at 1850 Ninth Street West.
Family Health Care Facts and Figures
- FHC medical staff is composed of 21 providers including family practitioners, pediatricians, internists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- FHC has approximately 80 employees including nursing, lab, X-ray and business office staff.
- FHC’s walk in care service has 12 exam rooms and separate rooms for minor surgery. Three medical providers and nurses staff walk-in care and treat approximately 100 patients a day.
- FHC’s primary care service for scheduled appointments has 21 exam rooms and an average of seven medical providers on any given day. These professionals treat approximately 125 patients a day.
- FHC provides diagnostic services that include lab, X-ray, ultrasound imaging, bone density analysis, pulmonary function testing and stress testing.
Medical Home Recognition
Family Health Care is one of six primary care clinics of Kalispell Regional Healthcare that received the highest level of national recognition (level 3) in 2016 from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for their Patient-Centered Medical Home programs.
See our Medical Home
page to learn more about how this improves access and efficiency in your care.