Kalispell Regional Medical Center Transfer Center
A large portion of the Kalispell Regional Medical Center (KRMC) patient population comes through referrals from outlying facilities and providers. KRMC developed the Transfer Center to ensure that our patients receive timely care while ensuring safety through the transfer process.
The Transfer Center is staffed 24/7 with a registered nurse who will assume responsibility to coordinate transfers into and out of the hospital while continuing to make bed assignments and other duties.
Call our registered nurse 24/7 at (844) 378-8701 or (406) 751-8999.
- Facilitate all communication between referring and receiving physicians.
- Expedite assigning a bed or ER room.
- Facilitate a nurse-to-nurse report.
- See to all transfer details.
- Partner with A.L.E.R.T. and specialty transport teams to coordinate flight and group transports as needed.
For KRMC Telehealth, please call (844) 870-9983.