Important dates for the Fall 2020 Cohort
Below is a list of the workplace settings that are available for the July 2020 Cohort. Please indicate in your application a list of your preferences.
- Applications: April 13 2020- April 24 2020
- Interviews: May 2020
- Decisions made by: June 1 2020
- Start Dates: Staggered start dates of July 13 2020 and October 12, 2020
- *Oncology Med/Surg floor
- *Medical/Surgical floor
- *Intermediate Care Unit (these positions will potentially have the opportunity to move to Intensive Care after 1 year)
- Emergency Department (tentative)
- *Transitional Care Unit
- *Behavioral Health (tentative)
- *Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pre-op/Same Day Surgery (potential to apply to Peri-Op 101 after a year if interested)
- Endoscopy (tentative)
- Rocky Mountain Heart and Lung Clinic
- Additional specialty may be considered depending on skill-set and staffing needs
* indicates workplace settings that are accredited through the ANCC.
In addition to filling out your online application, be prepared to submit:
Having trouble submitting your application?
- Cover Letter
- Two professional references sent directly to the Program Coordinator at email@example.com (click here to find online form). References may be submitted as early as 60 days from the application date and must be submitted prior to applying.
- Ensure that you are within the application date window above.
- Make sure that your popup blocker is allowing the link to open.
- Still having trouble? Contact Teri Steffens at firstname.lastname@example.org