Pediatric Intensive Care Registered Nurse
Kalispell Regional Medical Center seeks registered nurses to provide professional nursing care to children in the critical care setting. Qualified candidates enjoy a generous sign-on bonus, competitive benefits and living in one of the most beautiful areas of the country.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Labor/Delivery Registered Nurse
Kalispell Regional Medical Center seeks registered nurses to provide professional nursing care within the NICU or Labor and Delivery departments of Kalispell Regional Healthcare. These individuals service the infant population while coordinating care with other disciplines.
All Job Openings
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted online.
- All applicants are allowed up to three active applications at a time.
- Watch your email (including junk/spam folders) for correspondence from Kalispell Regional Healthcare.
- The applications of qualified applicants are sent immediately to the hiring managers. They review all applications and set up their own interviews.
All job offers are contingent on passing a pre-employment screening, which includes:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Drug test
- Verification of immunizations (the flu vaccine is mandatory for all employees, with the exception of a verifiable religious or health exemption)
- Review of your health history with an occupational health nurse
- Review of the job's physical demands with a physical therapist
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kalispell Regional Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please call (406) 752-1760.
Equal Employment Opportunity Is the Law