The following information is provided to assist you with a low-stress stay at The HealthCenter's Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility. Resources for before, during and after your stay are here to enhance your learning and to help with your recovery after you leave.
Directions & Parking
In consideration of the size of our hospital campus, we would like to make finding our department as easy as possible for all patients and their friends and family.
- When entering the hospital campus from Highway 93, turn onto Sunnyview Lane.
- Take the second right into the front of the hospital.
- At the stop sign, turn left and park in that parking lot.
- You will see a large rock wall with "The HealthCenter" on it.
- Enter through the sliding glass doors behind that wall.
- Walk past the visitors desk, straight until you see the elevator on the right.
- Take the elevator to the second floor.
- Exit the elevator to your right and you will see a nurse's station in front of you, which belongs to Inpatient Rehab.
For patients and families staying in our Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility, we have a wide array of choices for dining options