Welcome to the Digestive Health Institute of Montana
The Digestive Health Institute is the largest gastrointestinal (GI) medical group in Montana and a regional destination for high-value GI health care. Our adult and pediatric gastroenterology specialists treat a full range of simple to complex GI conditions, including:
- Colon and rectal cancer screening*
- Family history of gastrointestinal cancers
- Stomach and small bowel cancers
- Liver problems (hepatitis and cirrhosis)
- Gallstones, gallbladder disorders, biliary tract disorders
- Pancreatitis, pancreatic cysts and pancreatic cancer
- Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal cancer
- Celiac disease and nutritional problems
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Heartburn, acid reflux and GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Indigestion, gas and bloating
- Trouble swallowing (dysphagia)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Diarrhea (acute and chronic)
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal bleeding
*The American Cancer Society recommends colorectal cancer screening for people age 50 and older. If you have a family history of colon cancer, earlier screening is recommended. Talk with your doctor about the best screening options for you.
Survivor Rates Are On the Rise!
Because cancers are detected earlier and treatments have improved, survivor rates are increasing.
Today, there are more than 1 million survivors of colorectal cancer living in the United States!
Talk to your health care provider about colorectal cancer screenings or contact us
to learn more.